Required Community Development Applications

  1. Plat Application 
  2. Application for Amendment of the Zoning Ordinance
  3. Application for Zoning Variance
  4. Application for Special Permit
  5. Application for Abandonment of Right of Way

After the application has been received by the City of Hewitt, a letter will be sent to the applicant stating the procedure and deadlines for the submittal.