I am moving, how do I disconnect my water services?

You may go to our Utility Billing Page and submit your request online. If you would prefer, print and fill out the disconnect form from our website and then email it to water@cityofhewitt.com. You can also drop the form off at Community Services Building 103 N. Hewitt Drive, Hewitt, Texas 76643.

Show All Answers

1. What are the requirements for new water, sewer and garbage service?
2. How soon do I need to submit my request in order to get water service?
3. How do I transfer my water service to a another address in Hewitt?
4. Can I pay my bill by credit card?
5. How can I tell if my toilet has a silent leak?
6. Why is my water bill so high?
7. How can I tell if I have a leak?
8. Can a payment plan be worked out if I had a leak?
9. I am moving, how do I disconnect my water services?
10. How can the meter reader read my meter if there is so much dirt on it?
11. Why do the billing periods have more days in some months and less in others?
12. What can I do if my water service is turned off for non payment?