Commercial Occupancy

If you are going to be purchasing or leasing a commercial property in the City of Hewitt, you will first need to fill out the Commercial Occupancy permit. Once this is filled out, there will be a $50 fee that must be paid prior to an inspection being scheduled. This inspection will release utility notices to Oncor and the water department so the utilities can be set up in your name. 

Please contact our office at 254-666-6173 if you have any further questions.