Hewitt Park Pavilion
Pavilion Reservation Fee: $35 per hour/2 hours minimum for up to 150 people or $50 per hour/2 hours minimum for over 150 people
PARKS & RECREATION UPDATE:
While parks and natural areas remain open for public use, we encourage our community to continue to practice social distancing guidelines and health protocols while enjoying the outdoors.
Please review the below list for the current status of park amenities:
- Parks and Recreation Administration Office (103 N. Hewitt Dr.)
- Walking Track
- Park Amenities such as restrooms, water fountains, fitness trails
- Disk Golf at Hewitt Park
- Sport Fields: Open for use of individuals and families. No reservations being accepted for organized sporting events.
Please maintain at least 6 feet social distancing from individuals not within your group. Please follow minimum standard health protocols.
- Rentals of Pavilions, Creekside Amphitheater and Sport Field: Suspended until further notice.
We will continue to post any updates on our website and social media outlets. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
If you are going to need a hookup for a water hose, you will need to rent a water spigot key. This rental is $50, which is fully refundable via a mailed check once we receive the key back. Restrooms and water fountains are available for use without the water key.
The water spigot key can be picked up and dropped off at 103 N. Hewitt Drive during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM). Water Spigots cannot be provided after business hours.
HEWITT PARK AMENITIES
- 32 ACRES
- 2 PLAYGROUNDS
- 1 BASEBALL BACKSTOP
- 2 VOLLEYBALL COURTS
- 2 SETS OF HORSE SHOE PITS
- 2 SOCCER FIELDS
- 2 LIGHTED BASKETBALL HALF COURTS WITH A 9'6" GOAL
- 1 BASKETBALL HALF COURT WITH AN 8' GOAL
- 1/2 MILE CONCRETE WALKING TRACK WITH WORKOUT STATIONS
- 2 12' X 12' SMALL PAVILIONS
- DISC GOLF COURSE