Pavilion at Hewitt Park
Pavilion Reservation Fee: $35 per hour/2 hours minimum for up to 150 people or $50 per hour/2 hours minimum for over 150 people
Hewitt Park Amenities
- 32 acres
- 2 playgrounds
- 1 baseball backstop
- 2 volleyball courts
- 2 sets of horse shoe pits
- 2 soccer fields
- 2 lighted basketball half courts with a 9'6" goal
- 1 basketball half court with an 8' goal
- 1/2 mile concrete walking track with workout stations
- 2 12' x 12' small pavilions
- Disc Golf Course
Pavilion for Reservations
The pavilion at Hewitt Park is a 40' x 60' covered shelter that may be reserved for private events, such as birthday parties, picnics, and family reunions. It includes 11 picnic tables, which can each seat 6 adults or 8 children. It is equipped with a large smoker, electrical outlets, and lighting. Both playgrounds are visible from the pavilion.
If you are going to need a hookup for a water hose, you will need to rent a water spigot key. This rental is $50, which is fully refundable via a mailed check once we receive the key back.
**Restrooms and water fountains are available for use without the water key.**
The water spigot key can be picked up and dropped off at 103 N. Hewitt Drive during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM). Water Spigots cannot be provided after business hours.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION:
CHECK THE CALENDAR BELOW FOR AVAILABILITY
• Please note, there must be at least a one-hour gap between each reservation for maintenance and cleaning purposes.
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ACCEPTANCE.
• We communicate via email for payments, so please check your email regularly so that you do not miss any communication from us. You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your application, as well as payment information once we review via email@example.com saying “City of Hewitt”.
** This email may go to your spam/junk folder, so be sure to check there as well. If you do not hear from within one business day of submitting your application, please email or call us. **
** These rules are implemented to ensure safe and clean venues which are in high demand. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to hosting your next event! **